Wednesday, September 5, 2007

McKell's own personal Hell



Some of our friends came down from Milwaukee to spend the weekend with us. It was so fun to hang out with them. Phil took a few days off while they were here and one of the days we went to City park in Iowa City. The park has some little rides you can pay to ride and a train that goes around the park. It was a lot of fun, the kids had a blast- everyone except for McKell. She was the oldest child- it was the day before she turned 5. As some of you may know she takes after her father and is very cautious about things. She was talked into going on these rides- mostly by me and she didn't like them at all. We were kinda afraid she was going to get sick but she said she wasn't sick just scared. It probably means I am a bad mom because these pictures make me laugh. The first one is her screaming and the second one is her just putting her head down and bearing it. The lady doing the ride gave us an extra long ride cause there wasn't anyone else there- poor McKell.

5 comments:

Kasey said...

Oh my gosh, poor McKell! I like to take pictures of my kids crying too though. They make me laugh! And they laugh at themselves when I show them the picture later.

Jessie Riley said...

I LOVE IT!
I laughed too. If it makes you feel any better!

Robs said...

SO sad! It's hard not to laugh though. At least she had the good sense to bed over and endure the ride! She did great!

Nancy K said...

Your title seriously made me Laugh out Loud!

510Jen said...

I don't beleive it I thought the total opposite of her. You learn something new everyday. I love this picture she will love it even more when she is older. Nicole I can just see you laughing. Mean Mean mom.