All of the kids played soccer this spring. We were going to soccer 4 nights a week. Nate did good if you were calling his name and cheering for him. He loves his girl friend Avy.
I have loved the program McKell has done the past 3 years, we will miss it. McKell is doing so great and she really loves it, it is really fun to watch her. Alyssa went to a few of McKells practices and had fun. Alyssa is so fast and runs around taking the ball from people every once in a while the other part of the time she sits back and day dreams. She has opted out for soccer this coming year.
School trips. This is McKells 2nd grade class.
Our moving truck came and took all of our things to Wyoming.

Phil had surgery on his elbow. We closed on our house in Cheyenne.
Phil went to Des Moines to work and flew to Wyoming for his state license interview and to get the keys to our new home. Our boxes were delivered and beds set up. The kids and I stayed and cleaned out our house in Iowa and had one last party. The last splash!
Nate got a few good shots in. He holds his own with the older kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Great post!!!! I need to update my blog so badly! I just can't get my act together. How is Wyoming??? I hope you guys are settled and happy. Riley has his eye on Wyoming....so watch out, we might join you! We are enjoying NC. Lots to do, lots of humidity, and very friendly people. I could actually stay here forever if our families were closer. Riley loves his job. The pain center is super busy here. They do so much more than Iowa. We do miss the ease of life in Iowa, though. Can you believe I just said that?? I agree, those 4 years just flew by!!!
Did you feel good about having another moving company OTHER THAN Bailey's doing your move? :) OR is Allied the "new" Bailey's?
Suz, that is why we used Allied actually, it is the national brand of Bailey's.
I am so glad that you came to Iowa so we could get to know you and love your family. We need to call and chat.
Okay so where in Cheyenne? I am coming home in a couple of weeks for FRONTIER DAYS! Maybe I can see you there. Let me know!
WOW. You are making me "HOMESICK"
LOVE this post... LOVE the party idea. MIGHT be stealing it!
can't wait to see you SOON!
Way to catch us up in one post! I love it. We can't wait to visit you guys someday, or when you visit us someday! I'm anxious to hear about WY, we miss you guys!
Post a Comment