Nate was doing this funny noise this morning so I pulled out the camera to see if he would do it, of course it was a no go. Alyssa said she would like to do something so she could watch herself on the camera. Here is the footage-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Oh, Alyssa - you are one-of-a-kind! Maybe we will have to find you some banana pants. So funny, but so cute!
Ya know I don't know Alyssa at all but from all the stories on your blog she sounds like she has a pretty funny personality! She sounds like so much fun!
Boy do I love that girl, she is so silly! I like how Nate pops in at the end and grunts, such a boy!
so funny!
I think it comes from Dora.
Can Alyssa come over and play with us in Hawaii? We just watched that clip like 4 times and laughed more each time. She is a comedic genius.
LOL! That is so funny! "I just did it for fun" Too cute!
Post a Comment