I hope everyone enjoys this use of my time. I have been avoiding it for as long as possible. I have met some very fun people here in Iowa and they are all bloggers. I have given into their peer pressure because I keep getting nagged by our parents for current pictures. So I will let everyone into our lives here in Iowa using this blog.
McKell put me over the edge today and that is why I decide to start it now. After church she took off her dress and went upstairs to get some clothes, she LOVES to pick out her outfits. She came downstairs (see photo) and asked "Do I look stylin' or fancy?" So I will leave the question to you and let McKell know how everyone responds!
This should be fun- Please enjoy!! --Nicole


10 comments:
Hilarious!
I think it is too funny. I bet we all have pictures of each of us like this somewhere burried in our pile of photographs. Tell McKell our vote here is super stylin'.
Love it! Love that you are blogging too!
My vote is STYLIN' - she and London are two of a kind still. Makes me sad they aren't closer in proximity anymore. London LOVES to dress herself - and it shows! We miss you guys. And congratulations on your baby boy!!! We are right in line with each other kids' wise. I'm excited to keep up on your blog! I have one too that I need to send an invite for you to see! I'll email it to you!
Shannon
McKell you are definately Stylin'!!
Glad you're blogging Nicole. :-)
Miss you guys!
SO HOT!
And... I'm glad you finally caved and because a blogger. Peer pressure is a wonderful thing... huh?
great googly moogly mickell!!! you're definitely stylin...no question about it. maybe i should let you pick out my outfits too!
Well, I know the perfect book for her. Abby is a little obsessed with it. Its the Fancy Nancy series (there are 2 that I know of). Then Kell will absolutely know she is fancy!
H. Kindt
Cute blog Nicole. I am glad you guys are doing well!
Definately Stylin.I love the little splash of accent color. Great to see you on the bandwagon with the cool crowd!! HAH!
See that is why Dean loves McKell! He's been asking about her all week. We need to get together before we leave Friday. Maybe I will take you back up on watching the boys Thursday and Friday while the movers are here. Aren't you excited?! Ha!
Tell McKell my vote is stylin!! Already a style icon for all little girls to look up to!
Leave it up to her. She is so styling you gotta love that girl. Blog on girl, Blog on.
Post a Comment